Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
2926636

best DYI driveway security system ... motion detect vs vid

best DYI driveway security system ... motion detect vs video
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX Dr.Fix-It, Your online expert ready to assist you..

Here is a great motion activated light and camera system that have used to record video and also takes still photos onto a sd card which can load onto your computer for easy viewing / storage.

`

reference this link for more info.

`

~ Please have a look at the underlined link with a click and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You ~ Dr-Fix-It-Advise.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looks like a prducy from
UK cant find any US distributors ... any ideas ...i am from CT
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Hi John you can get the security camera light from the first link provided above ^:

Click Here

Cabelas

475 East Hartford Blvd. North
East Hartford, CTNNN-NN-NNNNbr/>860-290-6200

Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience: Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Shaw ... i invetsigatged the unit you recommended ... good price point but reviews where not very good and my application seemed simple but this is more for a smaller home with a very limited field of view. I am looking at Lorex solution with wireless camera if you would like to know.

The unit was about $130 and the Lorex i am thinking is $300 for two camera's that have a 75 ft field of view.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

John the secure sight is an integrated light and camera that's records onto a removal memory card. if need a more comprehensive monitoring, can look at a external dvr system or can use a desktop computer with installed camera to stream the video and keep an eye on things.

`

Well get it done and secure, Shaw

Dr. Fix-It, Handyman