Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
2926636

We have ceramic tile throughout our kitchen, breakfast area,

We have ceramic tile throughout our kitchen, breakfast area, hallway, bath, and laundry. The problem is that the the tile is much more slick than we would like it to be. Is there something that can be applied to the surface of the tile that will eliminate the slick surface to prevent slip and fall accidents?

Thnaks,
Brad

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX Dr.Fix-It, Your online expert ready to assist you

`

Please Click Here or click here is also another to look into floor treatment for your ceramic tile.

`

Have a look at the underlined links with a click and can use the contact us on the page for any inquiry on the product. Let me know how it goes with a reply...

`

Hello Brad just s follow up to see if have checked out the ceramic tile floor coating to help provide a non-slip surface in your home? Let me know if can be of any further assistance with the project. Thanks, Shaw