Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

i have a detached garage, and my keyless entry is my only method

i have a detached garage, and my keyless entry is my only method to open the garage besides the remote control.

the door goes up 6" and comes right back down. I cannot get inside to pull the cord, etc.

is there a way to disable the lock and manually push it up?

it may be off the track at the bottom panel on one guide wheel but i can't grab it to keep it straight once it starts moving. ideas?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today.

You have to disconnect the trolley by pulling the cord. If you cannot do this you will either need to break the glass and replace it later or call a professional lock smith.

They can come out, drill a hole in the door and pull the cord. They will then install a keyed device in the hole they drilled that will pull the cord for you, in the future if it ever happens again.

If you are satisfied with this answer please leave me a positive rating at your convenience.