Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.
329447

we have a "treated lumber deck" it has been in use for 20yrs.

we have a "treated lumber deck" it has been in use for 20yrs. We decided we wanted to paint it and we did, but after 2 yrs the paint is 2/3 gone. we need to do something that will stay on wood! We followed the instructions of the local paint people, but no good.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of general household, electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

There is a new type of product on the market. I have used it and the results are quite good. Rusoleum make one called 'Restore'.

Here is a video that shows how it works: http://rustoleumrestore.com/dcr/

It is like rolling on cake batter :)

Your local DIY store will probably have a sample of it so that you can see how it looks/feels.

I'll be here if you need further help with this issue. Please let me know.

Regards
Steve