Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

I have a Craftsman 16 inch scrollsaw where the tension knob

Customer Question

I have a Craftsman 16 inch scrollsaw where the tension knob has loosened and will not tighten down. It will only turn 1/16 or less with the tension lever released. Is there a nut that is loose at the bottom that needs to be rewound back on?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still need assistance. Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Need assistance still.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Gina-Moderator