Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

I have beautiful pieces of burlwood!!!!!! Looking for interested

I have beautiful pieces of burlwood!!!!!! Looking for interested buyers, big pieces .make great mantles mirrors furniture..I just dont know who or how to make contacts.Thank you for any info you may have.Truly Sonja

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hellooooooooooo

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Michelle-Moderator
Welcome to Just Answer!

I hold questions open after positive ratings to allow for unlimited follow up. Please be patient though. The research & typing take time.

You have some exotic material there... as nice as it is, there is limited demand, especially on any given day or month.

The best way to sell that if you want top dollar is on www.Ebay.com with pictures and detailed dimensions... that is a world wide market. you can include the shipping in the price that way.

The second best way to sell that, is to have patience and advertise it at a reasonable price on www.Craigslist.org... it could take a year of running the ad once a month to sell the material.

If you want to sell it fast and cheap. look in your yellow page phone book for 'exotic lumber dealers'.

Look my comments over please and tell me what you think... if you rate my answers positively we can go from here without any time limit. I hold the question open in that case.

Phil

Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: Retired contractor, 51 years experience