Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

929 Richmond Hill Dr 30068.

Same question for 929 Richmond Hill Dr 30068. What are the zoning setbacks. I see the property on GIS, but don't know how to access the zoning district.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today.

You need to find out what zone the property is in, for example R-10, R-20. The zones are shown on the zoning map. Once you know the zone, you can look up the requirements for that zone, such as setbacks, in the zoning ordinance.

Many towns have posted this information online, but many have not yet. If you cannot find the information online at the towns government/ planning website then you will need to call the planning department or visit them in person to get the setback information.

If you are satisfied with this answer please leave me a positive rating at your convenience.