Rick
Rick , General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

Hey- anyone know about termites? I just discovered some of

Hey- anyone know about termites? I just discovered some of the dry termites and some flooring damage...and they are active. We have a termite contract, but its the weekend, and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get started on ripping up the floor and spraying for the termites...or just wait for the termite people to come on Monday. Thanks!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

Rick : Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your issue
Rick : No need to tear anything apart this weekend. You can wait until you talk to your exterminator on Monday. The damage they can do in a couple days is not likely to make things much any worse than they are now.
Rick : Of course if you feel like you must do something you could rip up the floor and spray as long as you're sure it won't affect your extermination agreement