Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP

Im trying to remove the hot water Kohler faucet handle in

Customer Question

I'm trying to remove the hot water Kohler faucet handle in my shower and I can't figure out how. It's a cross-shaped faucet handle.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

Rick : Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your issue
Rick : Can you send me a picture?
JACUSTOMER-f6h0hhk4- : How do I send it?
Rick : It looks like the file sharing option on this site is currently disabled so you would have to post the pic to a file sharing service then post the "share" URL here so I can navigate to it
JACUSTOMER-f6h0hhk4- : can i just text it to you?
Rick : I'm sorry but we aren't allowed to receive texts. Do you need a link to a file sharing service? I can try to help you without a pic but it would be a lot easier with one since I don't know what model faucet you have and you probably don't know either
JACUSTOMER-f6h0hhk4- : That's too much of a hassle. Maybe there is someone else who can help me without a picture. It's a Kohler cross-shaped handle hot-water faucet. Can you point me to any diagrams of the inside of a faucet? If not I'd rather try with someone else. Thanks.
Rick : Ok I'll opt out but I'm quite familiar with most Kohler faucets used over the last 60 years having installed or fixed most of them over my last 40 years in the plumbing business. The problem is there are literally hundreds of possible models all a bit different.
JACUSTOMER-f6h0hhk4- : Not clear if there is someone here?
JACUSTOMER-f6h0hhk4- : I need this resolved. My account has been charged $15. Please let me know the next step to get help or get a refund.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I need someone to help me without photos.
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 3 years ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer.

Is this what you have?

Please click here.