Carl L
Carl L , Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.
27991594

I ama trying to program control box serial # XXXXX to spray

Customer Question

I ama trying to program control box serial # XXXXX to spray automatically starting at 8:30 pm and am not getting it to start. can you help with simple instructions?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I wilwait.
Hello Jerry:

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello,I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?Thank you for your patience,Michelle
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Carl L. and my #1 goal today will be to provide you with a 100% satisfaction.

Quick notes before we begin
**In the unfortunate event that a resolution to the problem is just not possible, I will do my best to supply you with any and all remaining options.
**If for any reason something comes up and you need to reschedule, just let me know and I will do my best to be available when you're ready.

Let's get started

Can you confirm the model number for me? I'm not getting a valid response using the one you provided. When you say that you're trying to set the schedule to spray, are you referring to a sprinkler system? If so, check the dates on the schedule and make sure you have it programmed correctly for the days of the week. Let me know.

Best Regards,

Carl Lindsey