The Home Smithy, Home Builder
Experience:  #1 Home Improvement Expert 30+ years experience
3079445

My new construction in process has aliving room window and

My new construction in process has aliving room window and patio door on same wall right next to each other The window top is a good 10 inches above the door and it looks very off they were to be floor length buthey are 8 inches short and not level with the kitchen window on same wall room apart. How can that be fixed I have concrete siding
Hi. Welcome to Just Answer.
The only way to remedy the situation would be to install a window that is the correct height, or order a custom door.
As you have concrete fiber board siding the best option would be to get the taller door. Raising the height of the door only requires that pieces of the siding be cut to raise the height rather than trying to add to lower the window. Although adding is possible it is a serious pain to do.
Please let me know if you have additional concerns.
Best, Smitty