How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, General Contractor
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 20555
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi. I have hardwood floor in my small apartment. However it

Customer Question

Hi. I have hardwood floor in my small apartment. However it is scratched and a little stained.
I dont want to spend all the money or work to sand it then paint it to make it look better.
Are there any ways I could make my hardwood floor look better in a simpler way?
Is there any product that would help? Thabks
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

Rick :

Welcome, my name is Rick and I will do my best to help you with your issue

Rick :

The best thing to bring back a tired hardwood floor short of refinishing it is to use Holloway House Quick Shine.

It's available at many supermarkets around here or you can order it online

Related Home Improvement Questions