Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience:  Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance

Should we hire anybody to do pest control or can we spray the

Should we hire anybody to do pest control or can we spray the pesticides our self? That way I can save some money. I am in the state of Georgia. Please advice
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Fix-It :

Hi I am Dr.Fix-It, Your online expert ready to assist you...

Dr. Fix-It :

You can certainly go to your local home improvement store to by and use pesticides approved for consumer use to get rid of insects around your home or business.

Dr. Fix-It :

Here is a quick search view of

Full Size Image
&
Full Size Image

Customer:

Do you think there will be any medicine which is not available off the shelf that the pros will need to come in for?

Dr. Fix-It :

There usually use same chemicals just may have in larger dose or concentrate.

Dr. Fix-It :

What kind of insect problem do you have?

Dr. Fix-It :

They have granulars can sprinkle into lawn to kill the bugs where they hide as well as sprays to create a barrier around your home.

Dr. Fix-It :

The key is to be persistant to keep the areas clean from food supply and then treat areas have seen the little critters wondering to dwindle there number down till move on or perish.

Dr. Fix-It :

If do not have a safe place to hide and an easy food available will look else where or be killed off.

Dr. Fix-It :

Would have a look at your local hardware store and get a broad spectrum pesticide that will last few months where sprayed to help kill and keep the bugs under control.

Dr. Fix-It :

Does that makes sense and do you have any other concerns?

Dr. Fix-It :
Please only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. Thank You . . .

Dr. Fix-It, Handyman
Experience: Work on all parts of home construction & maintenance
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 1 year ago.
Hi just a friendly follow up to see how the pest control is coming along or if have any other home-improvement concern. Let me know if have any questions and all the best, Dr-Fix-It-Advise.com