Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.

Due to several severe hardships, the house we are living in,

Due to several severe hardships, the house we are living in, got near to foreclosure but with mortgage companies,there are two of them, they helped to make it affordable. Now the problems is living in a house that is not able to be maintained, and only set income to help situation. Are there any home improvement shows that can help in Suffolk County area, of LI, NY to get a home back to looking like a home? We don't want it to be televised, rather more of a personal story, etc but is there help? PLEASE! GIVE SOME KIND OF SOLUTION! THANKS!
I will do my best to help you with your issue

Give this organization a try. I started a local affiliate in MA 20 years ago and they do great work. It sounds like you might qualify. Click on this link to see if there is an affiliate nears you.