tadowhere, Handyman
Experience:  I have plenty of experience in home improvement. I will do my best to explain the soulition to your problem.

Ive lost my keys and instruction book. Ive locked my most

I've lost my keys and instruction book. I've locked my most important meds in the safe. when i put in my comb. number, it asks for an E-code?what does this mean?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX going to help you out tonight. E-code means you entered in the wrong combination for the safe. If you enter it 4 times in a row incorrectly the safe will lock out for at least 15 minutes. What name appears on the safe?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay your options are limited. You can try to break it open thus damaging the safe. You can call a locksmith. Lastly you can go here:
(copy and paste to task bar) Follow the directions and they will send you the combonation and/or key. This is the option I would use time permitting, If you do it via fax it can speed up the process.