Daniel, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Expert in electrical & mechanical design, troubleshooting, and problem solving
47322625

I have a Coleman electric fireplace model #fl28-r master contract#2308

I have a Coleman electric fireplace model #fl28-r master contract#230811. It no longer gives off heater and the blower isn't working . We hardly ever use it as we spend winters in Florida ,have you any ideas on how to fix it?

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer.

I see some time has gone by on your question, do you still need help with this?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry the blower is working just no heat
How old is the fireplace? Do you have the manual?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the fireplace is about 5 years old but not used very often as we go to Florida in the winter. We can't find the manual
OK, you have one of 2 issues here, either there is an overload breaker that needs to be reset or something has failed in the heating element circuit or the element itself. I suggest calling Coleman here..........

1-800-835-3278

Request from them the service manual and users manual. I could not find these for you online. The manuals will have troubleshooting steps for "no heat" situations to follow.

This all assumes you are familiar with working on electric devices. If not ask Coleman for the nearest service location.

Take care.