Stephen Cutler
Stephen Cutler , General Contractor
Experience:  35 years of troubleshooting construction, remodel, component & material failures. What to do next
12492335

I have a Electrolift Executive Garage Door opener by Chamberlain

Customer Question

I have a Electrolift Executive Garage Door opener by Chamberlain Serial Number G-039329, Model G5446 and System G6446. We inherited this system when we purchased the house, but all of the remote openers only open one door. What do I need to adjust in order to have one of the openers open the other door? Right now, the only way to open the other door is to push the opener on the inside.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Stephen Cutler replied 3 years ago.

Hi and thanks for choosing JustAnswer.com
Do this:
For Opener 1:
Pres and HOLD the learn button for 6 seconds to erase opener 1 memory. Press the learn button and let go. You have 30 seconds to press one of the remotes and HOLD it pressed until the opener responds., then release. Press & release the remote button to confirm the opener learned that remote. Mark this remote "Door 1" and set aside.
Unplug opener 1 from it's power outlet.

For Opener 2 . Press and HOLD the learn button for 6 seconds to erase opener 2 memory. Press the learn button and let go. You have 30 seconds to press the remaining remote and HOLD it pressed until the opener responds. Press & release the remote to confirm the opener learned that remote. Mark this remote "Door 2" and set aside.
Now plug in opener 1. That's it, you're doneLaughing!

S