Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers ASAP
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, I am glad you are here! My name is Eric & I will endeavor to answer your question.
It is almost impossible to diagnose the "why" via the internet. That would take an onsite inspector. If you can upload some quality photos however, I may however, be able to help identify them. I can also tell you the best product to use to combat the nasty little critters. "Cedarcide" is a natural organic pesticide and is one of the best and safest products of this type to use inside your home.
Go to http://www.cedarcidestore.com/cedarproducts.html and look through their website. They sell products for many different insect problems.
It is now after 3 AM here in the EST where I am and I will be signing off for the evening in a few minutes. I will check back later so see if you have replied. Good night and Thanks!
Hi, I am still here but not for long... Please upload several photos for me.
Here is how to upload your photo. You may use this process if you are NOT using an Apple Product such as an iPhone, an iPad or a Mac. If you are using one of those, you will have to upload to an off-site independent file sharing site. There are many free sites that provide this service. I use www.MediaFire.com. If however, you are NOT using n apple product, follow these instructions to upload photos. .
1. You should see an icon of a paperclip on your tool bar at the top of the reply box (This is where you are now typing) if you see it go to step 2. If you don't see it then press the "show tool bar" on the upper left of the reply box and then go to step 2.
2. Left Click on the paperclip, you should get a window that has a "browse" button option in it.
3. Left click on the "browse" button in this box. You should then get a second box with a "browse" button on it.
4. Left Click on this "browse" button and a window should come up that you can use to navigate to the location on your computer where the photo you want to upload is stored.
5. Choose the photo you wish to upload by double left clicking on it. The choice box should disappear and the path to the photo file should now appear in the box.
6. Now left click on the OK button in that box. The file path name should now show up in the first box. For whatever reason this sometimes take quite a long time. If it doesn't come up right away, give it a while. On rare occasions, I have sometimes had to wait upwards of 4 to 5 minutes for this to load especially with .pdfs. Don'tclick the "insert" button until you see a path name in the box otherwise the photo will only show up blank or as a red X if you click insert too soon. Also, sometimes this box hides behind other open windows so you may have to minimize other open windows to even see it..
7. Once the file path name appears in the window by the line that says "Link to web graphic". in the first box. Left Click on the "insert" button on that box and your image or .pdf should be then inserted into the chat or Q & A session!
Attachments are only available to registered users.
It did not work. When it works you will see the actual photos in the thread.
If you see this it did not work: