Daniel, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  Expert in electrical & mechanical design, troubleshooting, and problem solving

I have a KLIK2 remote garage door open

I have a KLIK2 remote garage door open on the mounted on the outside of the garage and the garage is a Genie about 4 years old. THe clicker does not work and I do not know how to reprogram. Any idea? Jerry E  In addition the genie remotes do not work either now so I guess I need to know how to reprogram them

Hi there happy to help.

You can find instructions for programming your genie remote here.......

if you have a keypad those instructions are here........

Hope this helps,

If this answer helped you please click the ACCEPT button.

Positive feedback/tips appreciated!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried the Genie remote with no success and the outside clicker product is a remote which i have not gotten instructions for. It has a key pad to put in a code

DO you have the model # XXXXX this remote?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The garage motor is a Genie Pro screw drive and the outside one a clicker product model KLIK2. I have two Genie remotes and the outside clicker model fom clicker

Can you try to program the Genie remotes using the first instructions I provided above and let me know the results?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I tried again and no results. What about screwproducts wireless remote mounted outside the garage

Ok, if the genie remotes won't program I believe the problem is the opener itself. I will opt out and let other experts view this in case one of them has another idea for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
do not opt out yet. You got the genies to work but I need the outdoor number pad opener from

Hi, great news,

Here's the instructions you need........