Eric M. Bright
Eric M. Bright , We Don't Comprehend the Word Can't!
Experience:  I've been been doing things for my clients that others have said cant be done for over a 1/4 Century
25936098

I have a Kidde smoke alarm that has a blinking light that usually

I have a Kidde smoke alarm that has a blinking light that usually doesn't blink, Is this because it has weak battery in it, it is hard wired.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eric M. Bright replied 4 years ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, I am glad you are here! My name is Eric & I will endeavor to answer your question.

Is your Flashing LED Red or Green and is it flassing in a pattern such as on for about 1.5 seconds then off for 8 seconds or is it rapidly flashing?

Here are some possible flash code sequences

If your unit includes the Smart HushTM feature that silences the unit for approximately 7 minutes if a nuisance condition occurs.

The red LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds and will automatically reset itself.

If the alarm is in the Hush mode and the condition that triggered the alarm persists, the alarm shall sound again to signal potential danger despite its presence in Hush Mode.The unit shall incorporate one red LED to indicate the alarm's current status and mode of operation.

The LED will indicate one of four modes:

Standby Mode: LED will flash every 40-45 seconds to indicate the unit is operating correctly

Alarm Mode: LED will flash every 1.5 seconds to indicate the unit is alarming and will be accompanied by the horn sounding

Hush Mode: LED will illuminate for 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds to indicate the unit is temporarily silenced Memory Set Mode: If Alarm Memory has been set, the LED will flash rapidly when the test button is pressed.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just want this one time,I think I pressed wrong button.Sorry

Please clarify, I am not sure what you are asking...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I got my list of possibilities that it could be, thank you, I think I pressed the wrong button on my computer, I do not want the continued service, just this one answer.
OK, I will submit this question to Customer Service to make sure that your request is taken care of.

I sent this question up to customer service and they will make sure you are not going to be billed for a subscription.

Have Very Blessed New Year!