sparkjim
sparkjim , Electrician
Experience:  Electrician over 15 years Property Management over 8 years
9001501

I have a Heatilator HB42A or HB42AI fireplace installed in

I have a Heatilator HB42A or HB42AI fireplace installed in 1992. The refactory bricks inside the fire area has deteriorated greatly and needs replacing. Where can the Heatilator replacement refactory panels be purchased?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  sparkjim replied 4 years ago.

sparkjim :

Hi, I hope I can be of help to you on this. Please see the link to the parts list that I believe will help you in your search. http://www.heatilator.com/~/media/Files/Heatilator/Service%20Parts%20Lists/HB42A_HB42AI.ashx Secondly the only thing that the manual points to is that you need to contact a dealer, I have provided a link to distributors, all you should have to do is enter your zip code to find a contact near you. Then you should be able to use the parts list I attached and hopefully find the part you need.

sparkjim :

Here is the distributor find page. http://www.heatilator.com/Customer-Care/Contact-Us.aspx. I hope I have been able to help you get further than you were getting.

sparkjim :

If you are satisfied with the answer and time I have taken to help you please press the accept tab. Thanks

sparkjim :

Sorry, The parts list does list some refractory panels I hope these are what you are needing.