Jerry, hearth products
Experience:  owned and operated stove retail and service 12 yrs

My gas grill wont light. The tank is full. I am seeing an

My gas grill won't light. The tank is full. I am seeing an ignition spark. The grill is only 3 months old. After @2.5 months, it would not light. I replaced the regulator and it lit. This was only 2 weeks ago and now it won't light again. Please help!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JA! 1. Turn off all burners. 2. Disconnect regulator from tank and make sure tank is off. 3 reconnect regulator and make sure its tightened. 4. Turn tank on first slowly. 5. Now turn on one gas valve at a time and it should light.

These regulators have a device that limits flow if too many burners are on when the tank is connected
Expert:  Jerry replied 5 years ago.
You should always first turn your burners off when completed grilling. If you turn the tank off between uses, then always turn tank on first when starting.