Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

Does Hunter make Hampton Bay ceiling fans Does Hunter make

Does Hunter make Hampton Bay ceiling fans? Does Hunter make Harbor Breeze ceiling fans?

HelloCustomer

Welcome to Just Answer.

Hunter is a separate ceiling fan company.

Hampton Bay ceiling fans are sold exclusively by Home Depot, it is their own house brand. If you are experiencing problems with a Hampton Bay fan, you will need to contact Home Depot.

Harbor Breeze ceiling fans are sold exclusively by Lowes, it is their own house brand. If you are experiencing problems with a Harbor Breeze fan, you will need to contact Lowes.

If you need further help or clarification on this answer, please do not hesitate to reply to this post.

Thanks for asking your question at Just Answer.

Best of Luck, Brian

Please leave feedback at your convenience.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Which would you recommend in a situation of being used for many hours almost every day of the year - Hampton Bay or Harbor Breeze? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
Customer

I haven't used Harbor Breeze yet. I have a Hampton Bay in my home and it works great. Hunter, I believe is a step up from both. In the end I would get the one that has the best warranty for the value.

Best of Luck, Brian