Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

what causes mud in my sewer line

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

Mud in a sewer line can be caused by a broken or cracked sewer line. Most plumbers have a camera that can be run down the drain to locate the problem. With additional information I may have other information to provide.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer and feel you can leave positive feedback.