Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

how to kill termites in wooden fence

No Comment Added
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Are you wanting just to kill the ones there or keep them from returning?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
yes. They are eating the fence big time so i want to kill them inside the wood fence ti'll get enough money to replace the fence.
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

I would recommend Termidor SC to kill the termites. Click here to purchase Termidor SC. If the price scares you away, most any insecticide will kill termites if you spray it directly on the termite. Click here for a very informative article on termites.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

Edward, Handyman
Experience: Handyman, Master Gardener