Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

What is the price for cambria countertops per square foot ...

Customer Question

What is the price for cambria countertops per square foot and is it extra for bull nose edging?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

What is your location and will you be installing the counter tops yourself?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Edward's Post: I live just outside Nashville, TN and my counter tops have been ordered, but incorrectly and I am being charged more than I think I should be.   I had ordered bull nose edging on my cambria tops and received beveled edges and now am being told I will have to pay an extra $18.00 per square foot for bull nose edging.
Expert:  Edward replied 6 years ago.

Not knowing the store where you ordered the counter top from I could not comment if you were overcharged. You might want to click here for a list of stores near your location that sells the Cambria counter tops. These stores should be able to advise you of the cost of the counter top in your area. The price will vary from location to location. There is normally an additional charge for the bull nose edging and each fabricator will determine that charge.

Please do not accept this answer if you do not find the information helpful.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you can leave positive feedback. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. If you do not accept, your deposit if applicable, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.