Edward
Edward , Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

how much heat can a cement block handle

Customer Question

I am trying to make an oven to cure Power coating will the block filed with sand handle 450deg?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Once the blocks and sand has dried it will have no problem handling 450° F. Click here for some information you might want to consider if you decide you need more heat than 450“.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid.

If you accept my answer please leave positive feedback.

If you do not feel you can leave positive feedback, please do not accept the answer.

If you do not accept, your deposit if you made one, will remain in your account until you request otherwise.