Edward
Edward , Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

how do I test an electric furnace sequencer

I have a coleman evcon furnace in my mobile which has stopped producing much heat- the blower comes on but the heat at the registers is luke warm at best. Not sure how to troubleshoot the sequencers, coil, etc. Please help
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Most problems with an electric furnace is caused by poor connections. A clamp on ammeter and a volt/ohm meter are useful tools to have when doing and diagnosing on a electric furnace. Click here and the links below for some information on servicing an electric furnace.

Trouble shooting Electric Heat problems

Coleman Electric Furnace Parts

Although not specific to your furnace click here for information on testing the sequencer.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid.

Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

If you accept my answer please leave feedback.