Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

I have a MPI Monitor 441 Vented Kerosene Heater. Ran

Customer Question

I have a MPI Monitor 441 Vented Kerosene Heater. Ran out of fuel. Put 30 gl in and when we start it up..after a few minutes it makes a clicking sound. Tried using the button on side to prime it , then it cuts back off. Can you [email protected]
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Press the fuel set lever at the lower right hand side of the cabinet. Be sure to check the fuel filter if applicable. Click here to view or download the operating manual for more troubleshooting information.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

If you accept my answer please leave feedback.