Edward
Edward , Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

Our in sink erator (badger 5) just stopped working. We ...

Customer Question

Our in sink erator (badger 5) just stopped working. We pressed the red button underneath and it didn''t reset. What would be the next move after that? It isn''t old, we only moved in May of 07. It should be under warranty but if there is an easy fix, they always find a way to make you pay something....? It doesn''t make a sound when we flick the switch, it never made any weird noises before it broke, it just stopped working...
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The video below will explain how to correct most problems occurring with a garbage disposal. You might want to make sure the circuit breaker has not tripped.

Click here if you can not view the video.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. If after reviewing the above information, you have additional questions, I will be glad to answer them. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.

If you accept my answer please leave feedback.