Inactive
Inactive , Electrician
Experience:  ----------JA Verified Electrical Expert!!----------
5968364

My electric furnace keeps tripping the breaker. It runs ...

Customer Question

My electric furnace keeps tripping the breaker. It runs for about 1 minute and then shuts down. I've checked the limit switches...the sequencer....the fan relay...and the transformer. All are working okay. What could be causing this?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Inactive replied 8 years ago.
It sounds to me like your compressor is starting to go bad. You are going to have to have an AC tech come out to check out the compressor to confirm. But in all likely hood this is the case.

IF you need anything further just let me know. Have a great night.

***I am a Verified state "Licensed" electrical contractor, not an internet researcher - I will work hard to give you the exact answers you seek and work you through any problem you may have***

Please press the “Accept” button if my answer has helped. This is the only way I get paid for providing my services.

100% customer satisfaction is my goal!!!!!