Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

how do you moisten clay to use when it has been exposed to ...

Customer Question

how do you moisten clay to use when it has been exposed to air for a longperiod of time.?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. Just add distilled water to moisten the clay again if you are talking about the clay used to make ceramics. Colored modeling clay can be softened by adding white vinegar in small amounts and heating the modeling clay

.
Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.