Edward
Edward , Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

my jacket zipper is zipped but uneven so I cant unzip it

Customer Question

how do i unzip a zipper that was zipped unevenly - the teeth do not line up evenly.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 8 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. There are many good sites on the internet that describe what you are needing to do. Some of these may not be specific to a jacket zipper but the process is similar to the one needed to repair the zipper on your jacket.

Are the kits easy to use

How to fix a zipper

Zipper repair

HOW TO MEND A ZIPPER

Zipper Repair #2

Zipper repair #3

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.