Edward
Edward, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Master Gardener
3134513

I need the formula to figure out how much Gravel to

Customer Question

I need the formula to figure out how much Gravel to buy in Yards the space is 24 feet by 14 feet by 6 inches deep
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Edward replied 9 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. You will need 6.2 yard of gravel which is equal to approximately 8.7 ton.

This is approximate depending on the size of the gravel.

A online gravel caculator may be found by clicking here.

Should you require further clarification, never hesitate to ask. It would be my pleasure to clarify my answer to your question. My goal is your 100% satisfaction with all questions I answer.

Please click the green ACCEPT icon if you feel I have given a complete answer, and you are satisfied with my answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are always greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Edward

As always when using Just Answer your accept is required for me to be paid. Please do not accept unless you are 100% satisfied with the answer.