Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, Construction Consultant
Experience:  Over 40 yrs. as General Contractor for new const. & remodel - retired with time for you.
1967213

how do I load a Scotch packaging tape dispenser

Customer Question

I have a model ST180 pistol grip tape dispenser and I cannot figure out how to load the packing tape
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dennis M. Smith replied 9 years ago.

Put the roll of tape on the cylinder knob with the sticky side of the tape facing down. Thread this tape through the forward slot, still facing down. Then pull a section toward the front cutting bar and past it a few inches. Holding the tape secure or taped against a box press the plastic guard against the tape. A cut will be made and the tape will stay against the cutting bar for the next section to be pulled.

cut2it

Note: Payment of the fee you proposed for this answer is your choice. If the answer satisfies your question please select the "accept" button. If not just get back to me with any additional questions you may have. .. Dennis