Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, Construction Consultant
Experience:  Over 40 yrs. as General Contractor for new const. & remodel - retired with time for you.
1967213

Will water whith salt evaporate faster than water whithout salt

Customer Question

is a science experiment for 3 grade elementary.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Dennis M. Smith replied 8 years ago.

Hello Maria, Do you have a parent working with you on submitting this question to the Just Answer experts?

Dennis (cut2it)

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Is an experiment for science in 3 grade elementary.
Will water with salt evaporate faster than water without salt?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
when water is boil wich evaporate faster, water with salt or water without salt?

Yes, I understand this is an experiment .... however, you still need to be 18 yrs. old to use this Web Site for answers. Unless you have a parent participating we can't give you this answer.

Frown Sorry Maria ............ Dennis

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
But were's the answer? can i acept but i do now the answers?

Maria, Your not getting the point. I've told you twice now, you need to tell us a parent is involved with this question. Our rules do not allow providing answers to anyone under 18 years of age.

Sorry Frown Dennis

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
how i have to prove
my age?
That is for my son.
I now the water without sal evaporate faster than water with salt, no, the water is more dense with salt and need more energy for evaporate, but the poin is can the water with salt and water without salt evaporate with more energy o is the same think?

Water without salt will evaporate faster than water with salt. Makes no difference if it's heated or just left out in the open.. The salt absorbs a considerable quanity of the water and acts like insulation for this absorbed water.

Dennis (cut2it)

Thank you and you may use the "accept" button now...