Rsposta4u
Rsposta4u, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman, Electronics, Master Gardener, Teacher, Graphic, Maintenance, Mechanic, Mason, Home Owner
1468671

How do I glue plastic to concrete

Customer Question

hi from Eastern Canada.
We are putting down a delta sub-floor for moisture prevention on a laminate wood the will be on top.
Problem is that this delta floor is like and egg crate bottom and it comes up a little from concrete creating a tiny air space. When you walk on floor the plastic makes a cracking noise as it goes back down.
What adhesive can I use on the dimples of the plastic to glue them to the concrete floor. It is 30 year old concrete in our basement.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 9 years ago.

Gorilla Glue or like polyurethane glues will glue most plastics and concrete. That is what I would recommend. I use Gorilla Glue often for concrete repair and it is one of the best overall adhesives available.

If my answer is unacceptable in any way, please let me know. I will do my best to get you an acceptable answer. If you were happy with answer to your question, please leave positive feedback on Just Answers when you get a moment. Feedback can be left by using the link below.

http://www.justanswer.com/leave_feedback.asp

Thanks again!

Joe Booker

************************************