How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammerhead Your Own Question
Hammerhead, Home Improvement Contractor
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 65
Experience:  Windows Doors Siding Additions Decks
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Hammerhead is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is a type c light bulb

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Hammerhead replied 10 years ago.
A type C light bulb is an incandecent bulb. They are used for candelabras, Christmas tree bulbs, flicker bulbs, etc.
A good web site to check out is They give a description of each type along with pictures and prices.
Hope This Helps - Hammerhead-

Related Home Improvement Questions