#1 Expert
#1 Expert, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman 40+ years - Gardener for 50+ years - Homeowner 40+ years - Internet Researcher

I want to hang a picture on a mirror that is above my ...

Customer Question

I want to hang a picture on a mirror that is above my fireplace. Does anyone know how I can hang it without suspending it from the ceiling? Thanks.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  #1 Expert replied 10 years ago.

Mirrors can be drilled into to allow a picture hanger hook to be installed to add a picture. This is really a job for a glass company specialist and would have a irreversible effect on the mirror.

Dependent on the weight of the picture there are several self adhesive pictures hangers that will work very well for a lightweight picture.

There are also hook type devices that can be attached to the top of a mirror to allow a picture to be hung from.

Picture hangers