DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I had protected oral sex from a girl of unknown status and

Customer Question

I had protected oral sex from a girl of unknown status and also did finger her genetila, would like to know if there is any risk for Chlamydia, Gonorreha and HIV?Also, after two months I gave very brief oral to my partner about 4-5 secs but like after almost a month she experience itching in her vagina and had white discharge. Is this related to chlamydia or Gonorreha?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am waiting for your response doctor

Risk of transmission of HIV even with an unprotected oral sex is negligible so with a condom on it is highly unlikely

Similarly the spread of gonorrhea and chlamydia with a protected oral sex is very unlikely. Only if your partner has active oral lesions which reach the uncovered part of your penis and there is a breach in continuity of skin you can have a very low chance of infection. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are usually symptomatic before they can spread to someone else although chlamydia in an asymptomatic person can also be transmitted . The chance of acquiring these infections in your case is very very low rather negligible considering you yourself didn,t develop any symptoms. As you yourself hasn't got any symptom so unlikely to have transmit it to your wife. The chances of spread of infection like this are very remote.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok Doctor, let me be honest the girl who gave me oral was an escort but she didn't had any oral lesions as far as I remember.Now I did fingering too to her. Is this pose any risk to above mentioned STI?My partner is having above mentioned problem what will be the reasons for this? What should we do in her case?So I had runny nose after 10 weeks of my encounter with the escort. Now it's reduced a lot but whenever I sneeze or yawn I feel pain in left side of throat near Adam's apple. Is this related to any STI?

Thank for the information

The only thing which can be considered is chlamydia infection as it can be transmitted from asymptotic individual to other partner as well . Although the chances are again very low. But your wife symptoms do suggest that she should be tested . HIV is highly unlikely .

Good luck

Please leave a POSITIVE RATING to credit me for my work

Regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
What about my running nose and throat thing?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I need to take any HIV test?

No it can be a viral flu

HIV in acute setting has a constellation of symptoms and in addition protected oral sex carries a almost zero risk of HIV transmission

Good luck

Please leave a POSITIVE RATING so that I may be credited

Regards

Are you with me ?

Do ask if any more question

Regards

One more thing for your wife. She might be having common yeast infection of the vagina or bacterial vaginosis. She can try over the counter clotrimazole for few days to see if it helps. If the symptoms still persists then she will need an STI screening.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Doctor,Apologies for replying quite late as I view your answer late. Was little worried about this so i did Gonorreha and chlamydia test which were negative. Yes, her infection is also gone. But I m worried about HIV like is there any thing about it?
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for asking again

No she does not need to be tested for HIV.This is an unlikely rather highly unlikely mode of HIV transmission

Good luck

Feel free to ask if any more question

Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I am asking about me.My previous encounter which I mentioned about protected oral sex. I get worried about it.
No as I mentioned chances of acquiring HIV in your case are very unlikely. As I mentioned the chances of getting HIV even with an unprotected sexual encounter is very low and in your case it's highly unlikely.Good luck
Please leave a POSITIVE RATING to credit me for my service
Regards
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok. Thanks for your response.
Appreciated

You are welcome

Please do give POSITIVE RATING

Regards