Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I got some concerns about my healt,thing is I have a sex

Customer Question

Hey,I got some concerns about my healt,thing is I have a sex with some random girl 3 mounts ago and I use a condom but first I put my finger in her vagina and after that I try to set up condom on my penis,I am not sure but maybe I touched foreskin with vaginal fluid finger...can I be infected???i am so scared and think about that I can't sleep.....I am so scared,please help
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome.

This type of trivial contact does not confer any risk of transmission of HIV or other infections. Nothing to worry about.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Wish you good health.