Nadim Al-Mubarak
Nadim Al-Mubarak,
Experience:  MD at University Hospital Case Medical Center

I had protected oral sex with someone and than I stopped

Customer Question

I had protected oral sex with someone and than I stopped after 2 mins. Than I went back again and had sex with other lady in the evening . I had oral and vaginal sex with condom kissed her vagina once and rubbed with my thumb(it had a very minor cut few days back and I do not think the blood vessel were exposed) .when I took the condom off it was half off but my urethra was not exposed at all I ejaculated on her without condom. Am I at any risk ?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Nadim Al-Mubarak replied 2 months ago.

Hi there

• This risk of acquiring an STD following a single unprotected encounter with a person of unknown STD status is extremely low
  • This applies to you, though in your case, you had at least partially protected encounter, making your risk VERY VERY LOW
  • You should not worry. If you still have concerns, just see your physician for STD testing. Truthfully though, that is not necessery

If this asnwers your question, please complete the rating above. It's how we get credit for the service. Best wishes

Let me know if you have any more questions