DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dear Dr I am a 26 yr old bisexual male...I recently met

Customer Question

Dear Dr I am a 26 yr old bisexual male...I recently met another male n we kissed....we kissed on lips and kissed each others bodies and did body play ...he had his pants and undies on at alll times and I had my pants and undies on....we never removed our pants or underwear...however he rubbed a d tried penetrating his penis in my anus but both of us had oanta and undies on....I was wearing thick shorts...I thibk I felt slight push from his penis...my question is can hiv pass from his underwear to pants to my pants and underwear and infect me ...is penetration possible with so many layers of clothes? Am I at a risk and do I need to teat? I'm very very worried...plz help
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Hi

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

If there was no physical contact as you have mentioned that the penis was just on the pant and it didn,t had any contact or penetration so it is not possible to get HIV infection in such a way.For transmission of HIV there has to be a contact with the body fluids or any skin abrasions through which the virus can pass.So in your case it is not possible to get an HIV infection.Kissing and licking can only transmit the infection if their is a skin breach through which the virus might pass and even in such cases the transmission rate is very very low.So just rlax you are not going to catch infection in this way.

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards