DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Dear Dr...I'm a bisexual male ...I recently met a male ...I

Customer Question

Dear Dr...I'm a bisexual male ...I recently met a male ...I gunk he is confirmed hiv positive now ....we had our underwear and pants on at all times...but we kissed and did body play ...he rubbed his penis against my anus but we had pants and undies on at all times ...I out my legs up n he tried pushing his penis in my anus...I felt the push I think but we had our pants and undies on at all times ....we also licked each others upper body and kissed....am I at risk of hiv can it pass thriugh pants and my thick shorts ? Can pentration happen in such a way ...am I at risk..do I need to test...of years then which test ? Plz help
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 7 months ago.

Hi

Welcome to JA and thanks for asking

If there was no physical contact as you have mentioned that the penis was just on the pant and it didn,t had any contact with your anus so it is not possible to get HIV infection in such a way.For transmission of HIV there has to be a contact with the body fluids or any skin abrasions through which the virus can pass.So in your case it is not possible to get an HIV infection.Kissing and licking can only transmit the infection if their is a skin breach through which the virus might pass and even in such cases the transmission rate is very very low. So relax as you are going to be safe. If you are still anxious you can get checked for HIV antibodies now and then at 6,12 and 24 week. A negative test at 12 weeks means there are more than 95% chances that you haven,t acquired any infection

Good luck

Feel free to ask if you have any more question

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Good luck

Regards

Are you with me ?

Any further question you have ?

If done Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating

Regards

Are you with me ?

Any further question you have ?

Regards