Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)

I have recently visited a "massage Centre" and received a

Customer Question

I have recently visited a "massage Centre" and received a body slide, handjob, no penetration however a bit of genital contact happened. Body slide last short period of time, there may have been some bumping of genitals, but didn't go inside at all.
I also have a skin condition on my buttocks that has been around for years and the masseuse was naked on my back.
Would any of these acts present a risk of infection?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 2 months ago.

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

I understand that you have received handjob and body slide at massage center and there was no actual penetration.

Well, most of the STIs are transmitted either through bodily fluids such as semen, vaginal fluids, blood, breast milk, or saliva or skin-to-skin contact.

Chances of getting STI's is high, when an infected person’s mucous membranes, bodily fluids, open lesions, or infected shedding skin cells come into contact with an uninfected person’s mucous membranes or open lesions.

As you said that you had a chronic skin condition on buttocks, and has it for years, so chances of transmission are slim.

There are STI's which can spread by skin-to-skin contact and include oral and genital herpes, HPV, and syphilis.

But, Skin-to-skin contact occurs when an infected site of one individual’s skin comes into direct contact with a mucous membrane or lesion on an uninfected person’s body.

In your case, as it a chronic skin condition, so chances of getting any infection are slim.

Though chances are slim from that incident, Still best bet is that you should get it evaluated from your primary doctor.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards