Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine

Can I contract sexually transmitted uti through frontage,

Customer Question

Can I contract sexually transmitted uti through frontage, and mutual masterbation? I engaged in this activity and our penis head rubbed together, and some pre cum touched the tip of my penis( where I pee)
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your situation. While it is not common for this to happen in most patients but it is possible to contract a UTI via touching the penis or coming into contact with bacteria. Usually seminal fluids dont contain bacteria unless the other person has epididymitis or prostatitis but it is possible for bacteria to be transmitted in this manner, but less likely. HIV wont be transmitted in this manner in most cases as the rate of transmission is extremely low. But a UTI is possible but less likely.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,