imdr06
imdr06, Doctor (MD/DO)
Experience:  I am a certified HIV Specialist/Physician as well as board-certified Internist. I have a large HIV practice.
37530465

What is the percentage difference of protection between the

Customer Question

What is the percentage difference of protection between the lambskin and rubber condoms?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with experience in treating all neurological and other medical conditions and I am very glad to help you with your health questions. I am experienced in diagnosing and managing the concerns you have mentioned here related to the use of correct condoms.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) Do you know what kind of condoms you have used?

2) When did the sexual encounter take place?

3) Are there any symptoms since the sexual exposure?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please let me know if you need any further help, Best Regards,Customer/p>