Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

Should i go to ER and ask 4 pep if not sure anything

Customer Question

Should i go to ER and ask 4 pep if not sure anything happened but i consider the man 2 be med-high risk. Know his brothers addicted to heroin & tgat upsets him but dont know his involvement or if sleeps with brother friends. It has been about 65 hours. PEP can only be started 72. Tried calling urgent care in Wilmar mn but they didnt know what it was. Not sure what happened dont think sex but could be but more likely blow job if any happened. Hand job 4 sure & he wanted blow job 4 sure & i remember saying no but blacked out drunk Not drugged i super over did. i woke up naked.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 8 months ago.

Hello.

Please go to ER

You can ask for PEP, yes

They will definitely give it there

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, so that I'm compensated for the answer

Any bonus is appreciated

Best Regards

Yes, PEP can be taken before 72 hrs and in ER they have to give PEP when someone comes for it. So, you can go directly to ER.

Any specific questions ask me

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Follow up questions can be asked even after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya