DrThomasMD, Practice Director
Experience:  Practice Director

I have already received reply from couple of dr's but i

Customer Question

Hello Dr , I have already received reply from couple of dr's but i wanted to confirm once again .
If i even put penis with condom in vagina for 1 minute and pull out quickly , Does in that case as well there is a chance of HIV transmission also where should we do blood test for HIV to reconfirm that nothing goes wrong and when i need to do that test and Does test really needed or i will be safe. One thing sure i had condom and just had a blow job for 1 minute.
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 3 months ago.

The risk would be almost zero.

You can get an RNA test at 3 weeks.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here