Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine

Is risk v if a girl rube gel on vagina if after in case gel

Customer Question

is risk hiv if a girl rube gel on vagina if after in case gel contain vaginal fluids rubbed on my penis is risk for me?
Category: HIV and AIDS
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 4 months ago.

Well HIV is NOT transmitted in this way. It cant be transmitted through gel which has been exposed to vaginal fluids. Infact HIV cannot be transmitted through any type of objects, it can only be transmitted through direct contact between genital organs and that too through contact of mucous membranes. In your case this DID not happen, and there is NO risk of HIV transmission.

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,